Compostable Coffee Capsules, registered as Compostable Coffee Cups IP BV, is part of The Coda Group. The Coda Group BV is comprised of Coda Plastics Ltd, Coda Compostables Ltd, Coda IP BV, Coda Advanced Materials BV, Noroqest Ltd, Compostable Coffee Capsules BV and Solinatra. You can find our contact information here.
The Information We Collect
Coda Group BV collects information by various methods including information actively provided by its lead providers, its customers, and information arising from customer’s surveys and general feedback.
The types of personal information we collect include name, contact information, identification information and credit information. Credit card information where required is used for billing purposes only. We may record calls to or from our sales/customer service representative for purposes of accuracy, performance reviews, training, and general quality assurance.
We also gather information that does not directly identify you, e.g. how you might browse our website. This information includes your IP address through the placement of cookies; and location data, which might be gained through your IP address or GPS data.
Please note that not all cookies are either personally identifiable information or even unique identifiers; but some can be.
How We Collect Your Information
You directly provide Coda Group BV with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Email or call us directly, or enter your details into an enquiry form.
- Sign up for an email newsletter.
- Complete a customer survey or provide feedback online or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How We Use This Information
This information is used to aid in the provision of our products and services, including customer service, account billing, collections, and the marketing of our services.
Coda Group BV collects your data so that we can:
- Process your orders, manage your account and billing.
- Provide relevant marketing to you to advertise our products and services.
- Analyse aggregated and anonymised data to assess website performance and usage, and inform improvements.
- Analyse trends within the usage of our websites, marketing materials and online profiles.
When Coda Group BV processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
If you have signed up to receive marketing emails, you may always opt out at a later date. All of our marketing emails contain a link to update your details, edit your preferences and unsubscribe.
How We Store Your Data
Coda Group securely stores your data at Mercuriusweg 92, The Hague, 2516 AW and 23 Folgate Road, North Walsham, NR28 0AJ. Personnel information is stored in a combination of paper and electronic files. They are protected by security measures appropriate to the nature of the information.
Coda Group will keep your contact information for up to 7 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete data held digitally or shred physical documents.
If you sign up to our newsletter, we will keep your details for as long as you remain a subscriber. If you unsubscribe then we will delete your details after 3 months.
If you sign up to our mailing list then your email address and any associated contact preferences will be stored by our email campaign provider: Mailchimp.com. Mailchimp store data on servers located in the United States. Our contract with Mailchimp requires them to provide the same safeguards and data protection rights for our users as they would have if the data was stored in the EU. More details about Mailchimp’s security safeguards and GDPR compliance can be found here:
Who We Share This Information With
Coda Group BV does not share personal information with any third parties except as disclosed in this policy. Coda Group BV may provide personal information to Coda Group BV subcontractors and professional advisers (which will be bound by privacy obligations) to assist Coda Group BV users disclosed herein.
Who Has Access to Your Data
Staff within Coda Group BV whose duties require it will have access to the data collected through our website.
We use carefully selected web agencies to develop our websites. These agencies have access to the servers which hold the data in order to be able to maintain them – this also gives them access to the data. Our contracts with these agencies ensure that they treat all of our users’ data in strictest confidence.
Your Data Protection Rights
Coda Group BV would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Full details of your rights are available in the text of the GDPR. Under European law, every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request a digital copy of your personal data that Coda Group BV holds.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Coda Group BV correct any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Coda Group BV erase your personal data, under certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Coda Group BV restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain circumstances.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Coda Group BV‘s processing of your personal data, under certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Coda Group BV transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain circumstances.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide details in your email of what actions you would like us to take. For most requests we will need to verify your identity so that we don’t give out information to the wrong person, so please provide a contact phone number where we can contact you, or other details that might help us validate your request.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
Links to Other Websites
How to Contact Us
Email us at: email@example.com
Write to us at: Coda Group, Mercuriusweg 92, The Hague, 2516 AW